|Brabantia Wallfix Protective Cover
||100 x 18 x 1cm – Designed For Wall-mounted Devices – 181g- Multiple Colours
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
||175 x 56cm – Designed For Free-standing Devices – Waterproof – Rot-proof – 422g
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
|Brabantia Protective Cover
||160 x 15 x 15 cm – Designed For Free-standing Devices – 349g- Multiple Colours
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
Top 3 Rotary Clothesline Covers With Zips
Rotary clotheslines are great ways to dry clothes and make use of limited space, yet you still need to protect these devices. This is especially true when you consider that rotary lines are often used outside, so they need protecting from rain and other weather conditions.
Fortunately, there are a number of great products designed to do exactly that. Let’s take a look at the top 3 rotary clothesline covers and how they can benefit you.
Brabantia Wallfix Protective Cover Review – Our Number 1
The Brabantia Protective Cover (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is a great product, focusing on an area of clotheslines that few covers consider. This makes it a very practical option and will no doubt prove useful to a variety of people. Here’s a look at its unique features.
- This cover has a total size of 100 x 18 x 1cm. This enables it cover a wide range of clotheslines, as it is quite a large cover.
- Design wise, this cover has been created with wallfixed products in mind. The cover simply sits over this, making it useful for permanent clotheslines.
- It’s also rather lightweight, weighing just 181g.
- This device is available in black and a few other colours, allowing you to pick something that blends in with the surrounding aesthetic.
Overall, this is a device intended to fulfil a very specific purpose and it does that wonderfully. Easy to use and a great way to ensure the longevity of your clothesline, its hard to argue with a product such as this.
Features: 100 x 18 x 1cm – Designed For Wall-mounted Devices – 181g- Multiple Colours
See Amazon for the Wallfix Rotary Dryer here.
Premium Cover Review – Number 2
The Premium Rotary Line is designed for free-standing options and offers a quick and easy application. Combined with a sturdy, durable material, this is a great product for keeping your clothesline safe. Let’s look at what else it has to offer.
- This cover has a height of 175 cm and a circumference of 56 cm, making it useful on even large clotheslines.
- As far as its intended purposes go, this device is designed for use with free-standing units. It slides on over the top, so you don’t need to move the clothesline itself.
- Similarly, it is rot proof and waterproof, keeping both itself and your clothesline protected against the natural elements.
- This cover weights in at 422g, which is due to its strong, durable material and its overall size.
In short, this is a great, lightweight product that is easy to use and does exactly what you need it do. It’s clear it is designed to offer a fantastic level of protection, yet its lightweight design ensures that it is always practical to use, too.
Features: 175 x 56cm – Designed For Free-standing Devices – Waterproof – Rot-proof – 422g
Brabantia Protective Cover Review – Number 3
The Brabantia Protective Cover is similar to the first option, only designed for free-standing lines. Yet this still has all the high quality features and inclusions you would expect from such a device. Let’s look at what it is able to offer.
- With a total size of 160 x 15 x 15cm, this can be used with a great deal of clothes lines.
- It is designed to be used with free-standing devices. It can be fitted over an existing device and simply zipped up, so you don’t need to move the clothes line itself.
- This is one of the lighter options available, despite its large size, with a weight of 349g.
- As far as visual appeal goes, this device is available in three different colours. You can choose between black, blue or green.
- Similarly, there is also a grass design available, which works well in outdoor, garden aesthetics.
This device offers plenty of practical features, yet also considers your aesthetic and style options. It’s small touches like this that will help make the Brabantia Protective Cover highly useful in all sorts of homes and gardens.
Features: 160 x 15 x 15 cm – Designed For Free-standing Devices – 349g- Multiple Colours
Ultimately, there are protective covers available for any sort of rotary line, with these options being the very best. However, the Brabantia Protective Cover for Wallfix Rotary Dryers deserves the top spot for its high practicality and ability to cover wall fix options, which is some many covers do not consider or cater to. This makes it highly unique and very useful in a variety of homes.