||30m – 60m Drying Space – 3.6kg – 198.1 x 228.6 x 175.3cm – 4 Arms – Collapsible – Ground Tube
||Lowest Price Here!
|4 Arm Portable
||1.4m Height – 15m Drying Space – 1.6kg – 4 Arms -Collapsible – Fold Out Supports
||Lowest Price Here!
||30m Drying Space – 2.5kg – 3 Arms – 119.2 x 11.6 x 11cm – Plastic Ground Socket – Collapsible – Soil Spike – Cover – Peg Bag
||Lowest Price Here!
Top 3 Small Rotary Washing Lines
A rotary washing line is one of the best ways to dry your clothes in a limited space. Rather than needing long, wide areas, a rotary line can be rotated, maximising the amount of items that can be hung in one area.
If you’re in need of such a useful device, there are plenty of small rotary washing line available. Let’s look at the best 3 products available and what they’re able to offer.
Brabantia Essential Review – Our Number 1
The Brabantia Essential Rotary Washing Line (lowest price here!) is a great, practical option, offering a high amount of drying space, despite its small frame and design. It’s practical features include:
- This device has a length of around 30 metres, which can be used to mount numerous clothes, or even comfortable fit large items, such as bed linen.
- Likewise, this is spread out over 4 arms offering plenty of reach and space.
- The dimensional size of this device is 198.1 x 228.6 x 175.3 cm, which is reasonably sized for any garden.
- This combines to create a total drying space of 60 metres. You can easily fit all full washing load onto this device.
- When not in use, the umbrella system means this washing line collapses into a more storable solution.
In short, this is a device that is very easy to use and can prove very useful for homes lacking in wide spaces. It can dry a large number of clothes at once, yet never feels like it is getting in the way.
Features: 30m – 60m Drying Space – 3.6kg – 198.1 x 228.6 x 175.3cm – 4 Arms – Collapsible – Ground Tube
4 Arm Portable Rotary Airer Review – Number 2
Another 4 arm model, the 4 Arm Portable Rotary Airer is designed to be used virtually anywhere, thanks to a very considerate design and a lightweight, yet sturdy, design. Let’s look at what else it has to offer.
- This device has a total height of 1.4m, making it ideally positioned to easily place and remove washing.
- Similarly, it offers a total of 15m drying space, which more than enough to air out some important washing.
- Thanks to its lightweight design, it only weights 1.6kg, so it’s easy to pick up and move.
- Furthermore, this device has fold out supports at the bottom. This is great for indoor use and means it can be used virtually anywhere.
- It also has a collapsible design thanks to its supports and arms, allowing it to be easily stored when not in use.
While this is one of the smaller options, it’s ability to be used indoors and outdoors makes it highly useful. With a simple design that is easy to use, this product will prove highly useful for many people.
Features: 1.4m Height – 15m Drying Space – 1.6kg – 4 Arms -Collapsible – Fold Out Supports
JVL Compact Drier Review – Number 3
As the name suggests, the JVL Compact is designed to offer a great product without requiring too much space. It does this through a great design and a strong, 3-arm model. It’s other noteworthy features include:
- This device offers 30 metres of drying space, which is ideal for most small to medium washing loads.
- This is one of the smaller rotary lines available, with a size of 119.2 x 11.6 x 11cm.
- This device is also collapsible, helping to make it easier to store away when not in use.
- A ground socket and soil spike are also included, helping you to securely place it down over soil.
- A cover is also included for protection, which is a welcome touch.
- The peg bag, similarly, is a very useful item with plenty of practical use.
All in all, this is product that offers a very high level of practical use. It’s other inclusions, such as the peg bag, demonstrate a clear understanding of its intended use and what people need from their clothes liner. It’s small touches like this that make the JVL compact a very competitive model.
Features: 30m Drying Space – 2.5kg – 3 Arms – 119.2 x 11.6 x 11cm – Plastic Ground Socket – Collapsible – Soil Spike – Cover – Peg Bag
Clearly, there are some fantastic options for anyone looking to dry clothes in a small amount of space. However, despite the high quality of all these products, the Brabantia Essential Rotary Washing Line is the clear winner on this list. Thanks to having the most drying space and a simple, collapsible design, this product is easy to set up and use, which is exactly what you want from such a device.